Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Party


The company I work for organized a Christmas Party for their Employees, Clients and friends.
We, the girls always look for occasion to wear nice dresses, put on a make-up, jewelery and feel beautiful.













Meri and me have few pictures before we go to make sure we look good enough. It's old tradition to get together with the girls drinking wine and getting ready :)















Looks like there was a black dress code for our team I didn't get to know about :P











Colleagues from the IS team. She's the only woman in that team.















The party started with traditional Bulgarian program.










And my colleagues did very well with the traditional dances. It looks so easy, but I still can't learn them.










That's our table. We were just watching the traditional part.











But we were very active when the dances with popular music started :)











Looks like the Holiday Season started. I can't wait for the rest of it!

No comments: