Saturday, May 28, 2011

My Busy April- China

Just three days after my weekend in Milan, I had to leave for China. I’ve preparing for this trip for months. I had to help a friend of mine who trades Chinese merchandises in Bulgaria. He needed my English knowledge and assistance to visit the Import-Export fair in Guangzhou.
I had eight hours in
Hong Kong and I took advantage of this situation to walk around. It’s very interesting place and I’m sorry I couldn’t spend more time there.
Guangzhou
is a nice place too- big crowded city, traffic, malls. But it also has beautiful parks. I was in three of their temples, very impressive experience. They have great shopping there, you can find everything from brand clothes, purses and watches to every type of gismos possible. The food was unusual for me.
I had to work a lot, but I’m proud I did a great job and it was an interesting experience for me to get involved in international sells process.
Hong Kong:



Guandzhou




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting :>