Sunday, March 28, 2010

Confessions- What I did and what I didn't do before I get 25

I'll be 25 next week and I was thinking of things I did so far and things I didn't do. I'm not proud of everything in the list below, but people learn from their experience, right?
Although I don't think the list looks that bad.
What I did:

1. Saw the Pyramids in Egypt

2. Graduated University

3. Made my hair silly colors

4. Changed jobs in completely different area

5. Getting drunk without thinking of consequences

6. Dating Bad boys

7. Having sex at the first date

8. Had naked pictures

9. Smoked weed

10. Cheated in school

11. Cheated on men

12. Had sex at unusual places

13. Had foreign boyfriend

14. Won a beauty contest

15. Man wrote a poem for me

16. Visited fortune teller

17. Fell in love from a first sight

What I didn't do:

1. Got driving license

2. Lived with a man

3. Lived out of my parents’ home for longer than a month.

4. Extreme sports

5. Lived in another city

6. Made a man the first and only priority in my life

7. Got into fight

8. Had sex with man from different race

9. Had sex with a girl

10. Was topples at the beach

11. Had drugs other than tried weed.

12. Got pregnant

13. Got really fat

14. Had sex with man I didn’t like at first

15. Dated men younger more than year than me and older more than 9.

16. Bought a condom

17. Learned cooking

18. Hitchhiking

19. Bought very expensive shoes/jewels/purse I couldn’t afford

20. End friendship because of a man

21. Got my heart broken

22. A man never hit me

23. Made tattoo

24. Had a broken bone or surgery

25. Dated married man

26. Had a vibrator


The sequence doesn't matter. I guess I'll add many more things, those are the ones I remember so far.

No comments: