Friday, November 5, 2010

Miss World 2010

I couldn't watch the contest, but I'm looking at the official website - www.missworld.com now and honestly I think there are better looking women in the world.
But here are the girls who impressed me most:

Miss Belarus looks charming:

Miss Colombia looks very beautiful and her shots are very good ones:

I like Miss India too, she has the features of her nation and she is beautiful in the standard way in the same time:
I don't like brunettes only. Very good shot of Miss Netherlands, she's like a snowflake:

Miss Puerto Rico is my favorite one, there's not much I can say, her face says it all- beauty:
I like Miss St. Luca too:
I don't pretend to know much about beauty and fashion, but the winner is not in my favorites list. Honestly the Bulgarian girl is not in the list either.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with u.

Anonymous said...

Happily I am saying that entire topics what you have discussed above, is going to help me every so often. The idea and drafting of this article is will be proved as an excellent guideline for those who are trying to start their writing career.And yes i have tweeted your site nikol-eta.blogspot.com .