Saturday, December 25, 2010

Holly Christmas!


Christmas is time for the family, to feel the warmth at home and thank God for everything we have. There's nothing as precious as the family and let we all remember it not only on Christmas, but for the whole year!
I sent my best wishes to all of my family and friends and I made a small Christmas wish for my self. And I promise not to forget to appreciate the most important thing in my life- the people I love! I promise not to let the small problems to affect me, I promise to think twice before I get mad, I promise not to forget my loved ones I love and appreciate them, I promise to make everything I can for them!
Christmas is time when we remember that only heart can see the real things!





Christmas - that magic blanket that wraps itself about us, that something so intangible that it is like a fragrance. It may weave a spell of nostalgia. Christmas may be a day of feasting, or of prayer, but always it will be a day of remembrance - a day in which we think of everything we have ever loved.
Augusta E. Rundel

Christmas gift suggestions:
To your enemy, forgiveness.
To an opponent, tolerance.
To a friend, your heart.
To a customer, service.
To all, charity.
To every child, a good example.
To yourself, respect.
Oren Arnold

No comments: