Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Recap. of 2010


2010 is about to be gone, it's the holiday season already and everyone is looking forward to Christmas and the New Year. I'm even more eager because a vacation is waiting for me.
Another year is gone, another lesson should be learned. That's why I'm trying to make a recapitulation of last (almost) 12 months. In general I think it was a good year for me.
I'm proud of my self I finally started studying again. I was planning it for a long time, but I was afraid it would be too hard for me. I must confess it's not easy at all, but I believe that the first semester is the hardest one, because I need to get used to be a school girl again. I'm working on my English language skills too.
At work I have accomplished all of my goals, I managed to handle new challenges and I learned new things. One of the most important things I've learned was how to look at the big picture.
I didn't have much time for my personal life. I guess it's the way people grow up, focused on their goals people make less time for fun. But I don't believe friends are fun only, they are very important part of our lives. I have my closest friends, but I think there's room for new ones. And we should think of more activities together. At least I was better keeping up with my family and relatives this year.
I started 2010 in Egypt on an exciting journey, I was able to visit a part of Spain and I had pleasant seaside vacation on our seaside this year. I don't complain at all, it was an amazing time I'll never forget!
What I wish myself for the next year- health and luck, if I get them I promise to use them in the best way to further!

No comments: