Saturday, March 5, 2011

No Men Allowed, Time For Girls


My sister had a birthday a month ago. She's the big girl who will always be my little sister. We celebrated in a club and we were girls only. Lately we perefr going out witout boys, I don't know the exact reason, but my friends say it's btetter. That night we had a lot of fun.




It wasn't an easy job for me to find a good present for my sis. She's shopping all the time and for me it looks like she has more than enough of everything. So I invited her to a SPA weekend far away from Sofia and ofcourse - girls only.
It was amazing- 6 girls, nice hotel, massages, swimming pool, sauna, cocktails and silly chats all the time- about men, about shoes, make-up, feminish jokes... all those things girls can ejoy only when there are no men around.




On our way back home we visited some small Bulgarian towns that keep their traditional vision and style. It was so nice to walk on the small streets between old-fashioned houses, eat traditional food and try home made wine.




We had a great time and we definitely plan to do it more often from now on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

god,you're such a cliche...