Saturday, September 29, 2012

A Beautiful Day

At the beginning of the autumn, the beautiful days should not be wasted, because we may have to wait six months before the next one.
Today was one of those days that make u forget the summer is gone, it was warm and sunny. So I took advantage and spent it outside - walking downtown with a friend, shopping, stopping now and then for a coffee or a little snack.
There's a place where they make very good coffee and efery time we're aroung we stop by. That reminds me of a quote from "Twin Peaks":
 
"I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen. It could be a new shirt at the men's store, a catnap in your office chair, or two cups of good, hot black coffee."

 
And as I mentioned shopping, they just came my way :)

No comments: