Thursday, September 10, 2009

How to get a rich man

I found that article today, about a woman who wrote a book "How to get a rich man". OMG what books come up, I guess that will be the new encyclopedia for world's knowledge. Or may be it must be a subject we might study at school or in the university.
Hahaha girls, u gotta increase ur price, don’t be cheap hahaha if u’re gonna be a merchandise for sale, better be an expensive one.
And what happened with emancipation, love, career... who cares, looks like money rule the world.
I will go on being for free and prefer to find another book to read, may be for naive people like me it's better to read fairy tales... but that's the way I like to see the world I live in!








1 comment:

humanobserver said...

If possible tread this book, "In the Name of Honor: A Memoir"

http://exposemaximum.blogspot.com/