Friday, January 29, 2010

Move on

Today I was stuck in the Friday traffic. I was so bored waiting on the road I was looking for something that to keep my mind busy not to get mad I was wasting my time on Friday night on the road. The closes item I had was my cell. I opened it and I found I had text messages from 2007! So long ago, I couldn’t even remember the people who sent me those messages. Some of them were from people I still remember very well, but not ones I need in my life any more. Memories of past emotions and people. But I had moved on long time ago, so I don’t need those text messages in my cell. I keep only those that are from people who are close to my heart now and make me smile reading them.

That made me think how many people we meet, spend some time together, share some emotions and then we move on and just forget about each other. May be as in “Desperate Housewives says: “Everyone needs boot camps before the real one”.

No comments: