Saturday, November 21, 2009

I must get in shape for my vacation


I have one month till the start of my winter vacation. I have big plans and I pray everything will be all right and according to the plan. But a part of if includes swimming pools and swimwear… oh, and here it comes the question “do I look good enough in swim wear?”. It’s the winter now here and under all of the clothe no one can see if I have gained some weight or my body is not perfect shaped… but in a month it will all show up!

I was very nervous and stressed lately and my best cure for that is eating sweets and chips in front of the TV every evening… and I can see the results right on my butt and belly. I’m afraid to try my swimwear because I’m afraid I’ll see a whale in it. I have to do something.

After last night I eat two packs of chips and two chocolates watching the perfect skinny legs and flat belly of Eva Longoria, I thought: “I have to do something”. But what exactly? I’m sure there’s no woman on the world who desn’t want to be in a great shape and her man to be crazy about her. But we still can see many overweight girls walking outside, so looks like it’s not that easy.

FOOD - First I have to stop eating sweets and chips late in the night. In fact I have to stop eating junk food at all and my latest meal must be no later than 19:00h. I must stop fizzy drinks (I don’t have much), sweets, fried food, white bread. I have to take more fruits and vegetables, nuts and food with less preservatives.

EXERCSISE – It’s healthy and irreplaceable way to loose weight and shape your body. The most popular way is just to go the closes gym. There are some little rules that makes exercising more effective- I don’t eat more than a hour and a half before exercising and hour and a half after. For loosing weight it’s good to do easy exercises but repeating them many times.

ORGANIZATION – it’s easy to say “I’ll do it some day” but it’s not enough and it doesn’t work. I must make a schedule and follow it without exceptions. So I must take the calendar and mark the days when I will be exercising. It’s good to be 3 times in a week. And no matter what comes up, I must follow this schedule. I think for me it’s going to be two times a week.

LITTLE MOTIVATIONS – Sometimes details happens to give the big result. So some little things might be helpful.

- Someone to take after. When I do something, always remember the goal I want to achieve – perfect body. So I find a good picture of a model and put it to a place where I can see it every day. Hahah it’s very helpful to place it on the fridge, so every time I open it I can think twice what will I take out of there.

- Sexy little dress. I can find my favorite dress that shows much of my body and I can put it on every day. It will show the results of my efforts. And I’ll be waiting for the day when I’ll feel absolutely comfortable to go out wearing it. And is there a better reward than hearing “You look beautiful” from the man I want?

- Nice sport clothes. I must buy a nice sport clothes, so nice that I won’t resist to get in them.

I can’t promise I’ll go all that, but I already have a plan. And the good plan is the first step to success.

No comments: