Saturday, October 3, 2009

Blond or brunette?

I just changed my hair colour and I feel very strange... staring at the mirror and trying to realize did I do a mistake? What if people don't like me now? But my natural hair is dark, so I guess it was time to stop being fake :P (But I'll still wear colour contacts sometimes).
So I did a little research what people think about women hair colour and I found out that:

It must be true, because the survey was done by hair product company:
Who makes the best lovers?

Blondes 26%
Redheads/gingers 22%
Light brown hairs 20%
Brunettes 10%
Other 22%

I wanted to redeem brunettes so I did some more research... and if it doesn't have to do with sex, then brunettes often rate higher than blondes.
  • 71 per cent of men saying they prefer women with darker hair for long-term relationships
  • 76 per cent of people think brunettes are the most intelligent women
  • A quarter of men rated them as the most confident lovers
  • 81 per cent of those surveyed naming brunettes as the most genuine
  • 66 per cent [said brunettes were] the least moody
But as mentioned above, blondes are widely considered to be the best lovers... and 37% of men would prefer to have an affair with a blonde. Redheads are second, which means brunettes are in third.

So I won't be a preferred for a lover any more. But I guess man will like me more for a girlfriend to have a serious relationship with:P I think it works for me!

Here are my pictures as a blond and brunette.

No comments: