Saturday, October 24, 2009

Me trough the years

When I was a little child I couldn't wait to grow up and experience life I have only watched on TV
Here I am about the age of 7.














Time was passing and day by day, I was turning to a teenager:
Here I am with my sister. I'm about 13 years old.
















Then I became a silly teenager:

I like red color very much!














Here I'm with my sister again.












Then I have graduated school, I had many friends and life seemed to be a great challenge:
I'm the red hired girl wearing white.













Then somehow I've became a model:
It was a great time! Lot of fun with nice girls, traveling, party all the time. Modeling is a dream of every little girl, so in a way I was blessed I had the chance to experience that dream coming true.







But everything in our life has its positives and negatives. What gives u one, takes another. Modeling was great job while I was studying in university.








So it was time to start a serious job and enter the world of adults:

Here I'm getting ready for a formal party of the company I work for.















I'm still a party girl and I make some time for having fun with the girls:














I was Italy this summer.
It was a great time, vacation I will never forget!


















Who knows what else is waiting for me... There were many failures and bad moments in my life, but I'm still positive and somehow I believe some dreams might come true and life has its beauty!