Monday, October 5, 2009

What she really says



-We need = I want

-It's your decision = The correct decision should be obvious by now.

-Do what you want = You'll pay for this later.

-We need to talk = I need to complain

-Sure... go ahead = I don't want you to.

-I'm not upset = Of course I'm upset, you moron!

-I'm not emotional! And I'm not overreacting! = I'm on my period.

-Do you love me? = I'm going to ask for something expensive.

-How much do you love me?= I did something today you're really not going to like.

-I'll be ready in a minute = Kick off your shoes and find a good game on T.V.

-Is my butt fat? = Tell me I'm beautiful.

-You have to learn to communicate = Just agree with me.

-Are you listening to me!? = [Too late, you're dead.]

-Yes = No

-No = No

-Maybe = No

-I'm sorry = You'll be sorry.

-I'm not yelling! = Yes I am yelling because I think this is important.

No comments: