Monday, October 26, 2009

Memories of Italy

Passion, romance, history, beauty- that's what Italy is known with. That's how I'll remember my Italian vacation:
1st stop- Naples
Hahah I have just arrived in the hotel and I'm ready for sightseeing.









A beautiful view of Naples bay.










2nd stop- Pompei












3th stop- Sorrento
Great place that brings me back great memories!









A great place to enjoy a glass of wine next to the swimming pool with that beautiful view.











4th stop- The Isle of Capri











the Blue Cave












the Arch of Love









5th step- Rome
Everyone knows what is it :)





















It's always more beautiful at night!








































I have many pictures, but the brightest one is in my heart!

No comments: