Thursday, October 8, 2009

Man’s point of view about beautiful women


By Henry Makow Ph.D.


At the mall my wife and I passed a 30-foot-high banner suspended from the ceiling. It didn't say "Obey." Rather it displayed a 19-year-old girl wearing nothing but a bikini.
"That makes women feel inadequate and insecure," my wife remarked.

While women cringe, men are supposed to pant and salivate. Thus, both sexes are programmed to seek a shallow and impossible ideal.

I could honestly tell my wife she needn't feel insecure on my account. These girls are great to look at but not worth the trouble. I used to be married to one and recorded the experience in my book, "A Long Way to go for Date."

My experience taught me to separate a woman's appearance from her character. Like many immature men, I used to idolize beautiful women. They ceased to be human beings.

Marilyn Monroe once said, "I always let men fool themselves. They were obviously loving someone I wasn't."
Women actually find pedestals uncomfortable. Soon they pity and resent the men who put them there. A producer married to a beautiful starlet said," I treat her as though she were ugly."

Men should never forfeit power by worshiping a woman. The essence of masculinity is power. Women crave male power, expressed as male love. When a woman falls in love, she surrenders "power" in exchange for love.

Men and women are equal in terms of dignity and self-fulfillment. But they do not find fulfillment in the same way. Women find it in self-surrender. By insisting on equal power, feminists emasculate men and neuter women. Their marriages remind me of roommates.

Boys are Needy. Men are Demanding


Gentlemen. The measure of a woman is not what she looks like but what she will do for you.

What good is a gorgeous woman if she makes your life hell? After the sex urge has abated, what else can she do? My ex couldn't master anything that wasn't also a natural function.

Men have been brainwashed to think they're evil ogres who must cater to women in exchange for love. That's what women do! Feminism has turned men into women. (I'm exaggerating when I use the term "cater.")

A feminine woman adjusts to the man she loves. She is yin to his yang. Men should seek feminine women in the ranks of pleasant or even plain-looking women. They have skills and personality. They are rational and decent. They don't think they are special and aren't so obsessed with their appearance.

Love makes a woman beautiful. Making love, you're looking at her face, not her body. If she loves you, her face is spectacular.


Source: http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=751


No comments: